|Name||Delivery Start||Basis Month||Basis||Cash Price||Price Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Sargeant, Minnesota (55973)
- Soybeans Giveback More on Friday
- Soybean prices for this week topped on Wednesday with a fade into the weekend. Thursday and Friday drops were not enough to offset the early week gains, as beans go home 2 3/4 cents higher than last Friday’s close. However, November was 29 cents below the midweek high. Soymeal futures...
- Cattle Futures Drop Triple Digits into Report
- Afternoon selling into the CoF report left the cattle board $0.87 to $1.27 in the red. Catch up cash business on Friday resulted in light $124 activity. USDA confirmed the week’s bulk was $124 in the South and from $124 - $126.50 in the North. Feeder cattle futures ended the...
- Hogs Close in Red
- After an attempted bounce into the weekend, lean hog futures faded in the afternoon and closed with 5 to 50 cent losses. December managed to stay 12 cents higher on the day, though contracts were still down $4.95 from Friday to Friday. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Friday...
- Cotton Recovered on Friday
- Cotton prices bounced back with 92 to 212 point gains into the weekend. For the week, December cotton was 81 points higher but traded within a huge 6.1 cent/lb (610 point) range. Dollar Index is up on Thursday, but down again on Friday. CFTC data showed managed money was 81,427...
- Corn Futures Up for Weekend
- Corn prices worked mostly higher through the week, with weakness on Tuesday and Thursday to limit the overall move. Friday’s 3 to 5 3/4 cent gains left December 12 1/4 cents higher from the week’s open. USDA’s cash average corn oil price through the week ending 10/22 range from 62.92...
- Wheat Markets Rally on Friday
- Domestic wheat futures set new contract highs on the last trade day of the week. December HRW futures were 1.7% to 3.5% higher with Dec’s new LOC high at $7.75. For spring wheat, prices closed 1% to 2.8% higher on the day pulling Dec above $10 for the first time...